EARN A $4,500 INCENTIVE
when purchasing a new electric vehicle and a ChargePoint charging station
- $4,500 incentive for the purchase of a new battery electric vehicle and ChargePoint Home charging station.
— Brand new battery electric vehicles only.
— ChargePoint 32-amp (minimum), WI-FI-enabled station.
— Charging station installation and vehicle registration location must be the same.
— Must be a single or multi-family residential location with wireless internet connectivity.
- The deadline for applying for the incentive is 30 days after the vehicle registration date.
- Charging station may be purchased at: www.etpnebraska.com/nppd/
- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- To obtain the incentive, an incentive application must be completed along with the associated proof of purchase or installation that itemizes the vehicle purchased and verifies the charging station was purchased and installed. Application must include the serial number tied to the ChargePoint charging station.
- This is intended to be an incentive, not a reward. An application must be submitted within 30 days of the registration of the vehicle for eligibility.
- There is a limited time to purchase and/or install a charging station which expires 90 days after the vehicle purchase date. If unmet, incentive will be canceled.
- Incentive applies only to new battery electric vehicles. Hybrid vehicles are not eligible.
- To receive the vehicle incentive, customer must also purchase and install a ChargePoint 32-amp, Wi-Fi-enabled home charging station at the same single or multi-family residence.
- Customer must agree to allow the utility to collect vehicle charging data through on-site Wi-Fi. This authorization is provided by signature on the application so ChargePoint, Inc. can release to the utility usage information generated by the installed ChargePoint home charging station.
- Program is subject to Terms and Conditions outlined on the application.
- Visit with your electrical utility to discuss your EV and charging needs and pick up an application form.
- Submit the final payment request after purchase and installation.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).